Dr. Dat Nguyen
With his love and passion for dentistry, Dr. Dat Nguyen is dedicated to providing outstanding patient care in a comfortable environment. Dr. Nguyen graduated from Loma Linda University School of Dentistry after completing his Bachelor of Science Degree in Graphic Communications from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. To ensure that his patients receive the most comprehensive and advanced dental care, Dr. Nguyen is always up to date on continuing education classes, new technologies, and procedures. By using the latest technologies in Dentistry and with an exceptional dental team, Dr. Nguyen can help you and your family enjoy a more comfortable dental experience.
Dr. Nguyen enjoys cycling, hiking, surfing, and outdoor activities with his wife, Anh Trinh-an optometrist in Downey, and his two children: Andy and Megan. He enjoys motivating others through his active role with PSI seminars.
Memberships and Associations:
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Comprehensive Dental Academy Implant Study Club
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Loma Linda University 32nd Annual Implant Study Club 2006
- Invisalign 2007, Invisalign 2009
- Orthodontic Education Continuum: Jin Song DDS, “Orthodontics, TMJ, Dento-Facial Orthopedics for General and Pediatric Dentists” 2007-2008
Paola Brown, Registered Dental Hygienist
Paola has been in the dental field for over 10 years as a Registered Dental Assistant, and is now a Registered Dental Hygienist. She absolutely loves this field, and loves connecting with her patients. Her goal is to help you improve your oral hygiene, as well as help you achieve a beautiful smile.
Paola enjoys hanging out with family and friends, watching movies, dancing, and traveling.
- American Dental Hygienist Association
- California Dental Hygienist Association
- Local Anesthesia/Nitrous Oxide
- Laser Certified
Yvonne Tafoya, Registered Dental Assistant
Yvonne has 3 years in the dental field and brings a new perspective to our office. She is a people person, and loves working with and learning about our patients. Yvonne enjoys our upbeat and high tech office atmosphere and loves educating our patients on our services.
Yvonne has been married for 2 years and has 4 fur babies. She enjoys makeup, swimming, and cooking. Her goal is to expand her education and become a dental hygienist in the near future.
- Dental Assisting
- X-ray license
- Coronal Polishing